If you have included the codes for Reading and Writing in the reporting template, but they are not showing for teachers in the 'Write Report' section in the Teacher/SLT section, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to the admin account
2. Click on 'Customise Classroom Monitor for your school' / Customise School Curriculum
3. Click on the grey bar under 'Curriculum' and select the curriculum you are using in most cases 'Rising Stars'
4. Click 'Search'
5. Click on the 'Edit' button on the row for English
6. Click on the 'Show Advanced Options' bar
7. If you want the codes for 'Reading' and 'Writing' to show, you need the 'Show Overall (for reporting):' to be set to 'No'.
8. Click on 'No' and press 'Save Change(s)'
9. Sometimes you have to do this 2 or 3 times for the settings to save. You will know it has saved correctly when you see this box appear and you click 'ok'.
10. You should now be able to see the 'Reading' and 'Writing' boxes in the Write Reports area in the Teacher/SLT accounts.