These instructions are for people who have used their account previously but have forgotten their password. If you have not logged into Classroom Monitor before then you should follow the instructions on our Setting up your account help page.
1. Click on the link next to 'Having trouble logging in?' on the Classroom Monitor login page.
2. Enter the email address that you used when setting up your Classroom Monitor account.
3. Press the 'Send Reset Password Email' button.
4. Check your inbox for receipt of an email from Classroom Monitor.
5. Click the link in the email. NB The link can only be used once and will expire after a period of 24 hours.
6. Create a new password. Your new password must be between 8 - 20 characters and include at least one number.
7. Return to the Classroom Monitor login page and enter your username/email address and newly created password.
Still Unable To Log In?
If you have not successfully reset your password using the instructions above then you should speak to your school's Classroom Monitor admin user who will be able to either set your password for you or add/update your email address.